Friday 4 October 2013

Power of Imagination!

I have to admit that one of the things I love most about interior design, is the Concept stage. The process to take something old and seeing what can be done to it. To breath life back into it purely through your imagination (and of course with the help of a good 3D software lol), the client can then see what you are imagining and what the end result will be.

So, I want to show you a recent concept design I did for a hotel in Nigeria, that I think you will all like. Below are the existing images of how the space looks like now, followed by my concept design for the hotel. Walla!


Existing





Berkshire Hotel

Concept Design


Design by TMK Design
Design by TMK Design


Design by TMK Design
Design by TMK Design
Design by TMK Design

The reception area was equally un-appealing, so I designed it to reflect the concept design for the external building. This way, there is a nice design flow between the two areas. External courtyard to internal space, further helping to enforce the new branding and making guests feel welcomed right from the gate.

New Reception design


Design by TMK Design
Design by TMK Design


No comments:

Post a Comment